Dumbbells are being used for strength training. People have built something like the wildest muscles of history using heavy dumbbell press. Dumbbellshub.com has some great exercises to strengthen your body and train it. The exercises are described as follows.
Keystone Dead Lift
- Grab dumbbells in each of your hands such that the weight is in front of you.
- As a starting position, slightly bend the knees and keep the shins vertical with hips back.
- Keep your arms and back straight and push your butt back and bend at the waist.
- Keep pushing the hips back and lower the dumbbells while slightly bending the knees.
- Lower the dumbbells near to the knees and move hips to the starting point.
Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lie on a bench with dumbbells in your hands.
- Push your hands straight up such that your hands are at right angles to your body.
- Pull pack your hands to become parallel to your body.
- Breathe out while pushing hands up and breathe in with pulling them down.
Dumbbell Dead Lift
- Place dumbbells in front of you.
- Bend forward such that your back is straight at a right angle to your body.
- Grab the dumbbells with an overhand grip and pull them straight up. Drag the dumbbells straight up in front of your thighs as you ascend.
- Drag the dumbbells to the point such that they become parallel to your body.
- After attaining the above position, lower the dumbbells to the ground.
- Breathe out while lifting the dumbbells up and breathe in while lowering them back.
- Place your elbow on a table aligned at your chest level.
- Grab a dumbbell at the full flexed elbow position.
- Lower the dumbbell to the table and forcefully pull it up to the starting point.
- Repeat the procedure in prescribed number
Seated Dumbbell presses
- Sit on a bench having a back support in a military fashion.
- Grab two dumbbells in your hands. Bring the dumbbells to your shoulders height or clean the dumbbell help of your thighs.
- Inhale deeply and forcefully push the dumbbells above your head and then bring them back to the control position.
- Repeat the procedure prescribed times.
Still having issues understanding the exercises? Well, don’t worry, log on to dumbbellshub.com and learn the exercises through pictorial explanations and videos. There are experts that will help you with the exercises along with diet control tips for better strength training.